• Printed newspapers can be kept as evidence, so they give quality, social media controls the type of fake fact checks zubair, TV and radio mainly control large family political parties, so they continue to spread fake news in favor of their parties only
• In social media you will find a lot of gossip and opinions about the market. On television you will see a lot of immature and incomplete news. In the newspapers you will read news that still has a lot of room for improvement, but news that has been gathered by experienced hands. Nagaland’s media still have a lot of catching up to do.
• For reliable and verified news, Nagaland newspapers remain the best source of news and information. The other media still have a long way to go in terms of information.
• With new media on the rise, newspapers have the opportunity to do things differently. No one can deny that when it comes to real news, nothing beats the newspapers. Our local newspapers must see this as an opportunity to do real in-depth reporting.
• Definitely newspaper when it comes to verified and authentic news. Of course, social and digital media have a much broader reach, but when it comes to news, they miss the point. It’s more noise than news.
• Log – the most reliable
• 100% local newspaper.
• Television has the best growth potential as it is real time information and it is good to see television growing in Nagaland. But sad to say that the quality of the news is way below standard. It seems that most people at the two TV stations in Nagaland are not trained journalists. This is evident by recent news on Mokokchung Hospital reports. Owners of television stations should invest in well-trained journalists who respect the ethics of reporting. Right now we have too many youtubers and Facebook group admins who have been tasked with creating news for the channels. At this rate, their credibility goes away.
4. Social/Digital Media:
• Can read many newspapers online
• Because pictures speak louder than words.
• Obtains information much faster than other means and also receives information anytime and anywhere.
• Most media are manipulated and controlled. For this reason, I scour various news channels on YouTube and subscribe to those that seem unbiased. I want honest media.
• Newscasts show hate, not friendly to people, but friendly to parties…not truthful most of the time
• Cant effort log fee… and Tv only 2nd hand Android phone.