Bauer Media Audio UK prides itself on its over 100 trade events which are produced each year, incorporating arena-wide artist concerts, festivals and club nights, travel experiences and international events – for brands from KISS and KISSTORY to Magic and Absolute Radio, Planet Rock, Hits and Greatest Hits Radio and more.
We have a huge ambition to build on this success and create a new and bigger trade events business that also goes beyond our own brands, developing new event ideas, tours and experiences on various platforms – from stage to field, and from screen to immersive experience. To accelerate our plans, we have created this role to help develop a broader business strategy and build on our achievements to date.
· You will provide quality administrative support to the team which will include overseeing and monitoring the maintenance/updating of the calendar of events; create and update ticketing information and tracking; create presentations and follow minutes of client shows – in collaboration with senior team leaders
· Prepare internal post-event follow-up with brands to include evaluation and analysis
· Agenda and meeting management; you may be asked to take minutes of meetings and create follow-up tasks and actions, monitoring their execution
· Create and/or maintain a watertight system for filing important documents such as legal and financial documents, contractual agreements, etc.
· You will be fully proficient in Microsoft products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint to create or update budget information, presentations etc.
· Administrative tasks will evolve and change over time and you will be happy to help develop processes as needed. You will be encouraged not only to implement systems, but to help shape ideas and ways to be as effective and efficient a team as possible.
· There will be work outside working hours in accordance with the schedule of events, and there will be opportunities to work or attend some of the events organized by the team.
· You will be a source of information on which the team will depend!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
· You will have experience working in an event environment, whether a venue, promoter, production company or similar
· You will have experience providing administrative support at the team and executive level.
· Excellent creative, written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in creating presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Photoshop
· Knowledge of the payment software system, Proactis, is desirable
· Exceptional attention to detail, analytical skills and strong time management skills
· A real passion for the Bauer brands and what we do
· Exceptional project management skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Positive attitude and team spirit
Deadline: August 8, 2022