Read our latest roundup of planning applications that have been submitted to High Peak Borough Council.
Plans that have been given the green light and permission by High Peak Borough Council include:
- Demolition of the existing conservatory and replacement with a single storey rear extension at 29 Woodlands Road, Chapel-en-le-Frith
- Single storey additions and roof modifications to Hillcrest, Cote Lane, Hayfield
- Porch at 7 Linglongs Avenue, Whaley Bridge
- Subdivision of existing housing into 2no. Houses. Internal work to restore the division of cottages which historically combined to form a single dwelling at 5 London Place, Bridge Street, New Mills
- Construction of a garage at 15A York Street, Glossop
- One-storey extension to Hilltop View, Hilltop Road, Glossop
- Loft conversion and alterations to existing rear extension at 87 New Mills Road, Hayfield
Denied extension plans
Plans to replace a conservatory with a two-storey extension were rejected by High Peak Borough Council.
The application submitted for the property at 1A Bridgefield, Glossop was refused as the proposed extension would tower over the existing building.
Learn more about Glossop’s Chronicle
Click here for more latest news
Click here to read the latest edition of the journal online
Click here to find out where you can get a copy of the newspaper