Latest Free YouTube Video:
Jobs: Onlamp php/mysql developer. Experience with vbulletin and drupal/WordPress an asset. E-mail [email protected] with subject PHP DEVELOPER with CV.
This Week’s Wrestling Observer Bulletin: July 11, 2022 Watcher Bulletin: Money in the Bank recap, WWE and AEW business notes
Among the highlights:
- Match and Performer of the Week
- Full coverage of Money in the Bank, company numbers and analysis, fan crossovers with AEW, SummerSlam show and business, and a preview of the SummerSlam card.
- The last two months of activity for WWE and AEW, including important notes regarding both companies regarding arena success and a change in momentum going forward, as well as major wins wrestling in what age groups.
- New Japan talks about its business when it comes to developing young talent, goals for G-1, women’s matches in New Japan, returning to the UK, co-show with Stardom and changing the ancient traditions.
- Coverage of UFC 276 and what comes next for champions, controversies, fight summaries and business notes.
- The life of Masashi Aoyagi, one of the key players in the early Japanese indie scene, as well as the connection between karate and professional wrestling
- The career and controversies of outgoing UFC star Donald Cerrone
- The history of PWG and its influence on changes in professional wrestling and what we were taught that was no longer valid for modern fans. A 19-year look back at some of the greatest matches ever and top stars before they shot to fame.
- The most detailed look at pro wrestling on TV and the ratings from the past week
- Learn more about sports rights fees and Tony Khan talks negotiations
- Realities of Pro Wrestling on Television
- The next ROH PPV show
- AEW sets international viewership record
- Ticket sales for upcoming WWE and AEW shows
- A look back at WWE working with promotions on a joint promotion show
- Streaming numbers for WWE and AEW
- Big E Update
- Tyson Fury/WWE Update
- Israel Adesanya wants to make WWE
- WWE and UFC face off multiple times this year for big shows
- Next MSG show
- Sunday Night A&E TV Show Recap
This week’s Retro Observer newsletter: Observation Bulletin May 30, 2005: UPN Moves SmackDown to Friday, ECW PPV Turns into Political Fight
Order the printed Wrestling Observer now and have it delivered by courier, by sending your name, address, Visa or Master Card number and an expiration date to [email protected] or by going to paypal.com direct funds to [email protected]
Rates in the United States are $14.50 for 4 issues, $35.50 for 12, $70 for 24, $116 for 40, and $149.50 for 52.
In Canada and Mexico, rates are $16 for 4, $27 for 8, $38.50 for 12, $76 for 24, $126 for 40, and $162.50 for 52.
For the rest of the world, rates are $18 for 4, $48.50 for 12, $93 for 24, $155 for 40, and $201.50 for 52.
If you order by mail with a check, cash or money order to PO Box 1228, Campbell, CA 95009-1228, you can get $1 off in all price ranges.
Tuesday news update
- This week AEW route tofocusing on Claudio Castagnoli vs. Jake Hager and the Triple or Nothing tag match for the AEW World Tag Team titles.
- This week AEW Control Center with Tony Schiavone.
- The butcher is the guest on The Sessions this week with Renée Paquette.
- sound space has an interview with Max Caster where he says a diss track is being created for The Gunn Club, who turned on The Acclaimed on Dynamite last week. “The track is OVER,” he said. “The song is called ‘Trash Day’ because we’re going to take out the trash when we get our hands on The Ass Boys there. I’m not excited about how it all turned out.
- Paul Wight talked to WrestlingInc on his next role in the movie ‘Marcus’.
- This week Sammy Guevara’s vlog.
- GCW announced that they will return to Japan for a three-show tour this fall.
- The first of a three-part documentary series about Ric Flair’s final match has been downloaded.
- slam wrestling has an article on Virgil. Regarding his health, Slam Wrestling says he suffered two minor strokes, stage one gastrointestinal cancer (not colon cancer), and onset of dementia.
- Jonah was interviewed by the English site of the NJPW before the start of the G1 Climax tournament this weekend.