Benzville and Media group P1 will host a free webinar on Thursday, July 14efor radio professionals around the world, entitled From image producers to sound designers: how Global Radio UK is reinventing imagery.
The webinar will be moderated by Andreas SannemannCEO, Benztown, and Ken Bensonpartner, P1 Media Group, and features one of the world’s top imaging experts, Ashley Bard (pictured), Group Head of Brand Sound Design, Global Radio UK.
Bard directs the sound design of Capital FMUK’s #1 hit music station, plus Capital XTRA and capital dance.
He is also responsible for the implementation of sound and imaging across the global portfolio, including radio stations. Heart, Smooth, Radio-X and Classic FM.
It’s the 23rdrd in the webinar series of top radio experts from around the world.
The 30-minute webinar will cover topics such as:
- Why has Global Radio UK rebranded the titles of its Picture Producers to Sound Designers and why has this played a significant role in the success of Global’s radio brands?
- What is the role of a Sound Designer today and what should be the ideal relationship between the Program Director and the Sound Designer?
- How is Sound Design evolving and where is it going?
- What skills do image producers need to become sound designers?
- How important is writing in the sound design process and who is responsible for it?
The webinar will take place on Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. PST/1:00 p.m. EST/7:00 p.m. CET. (3:00 a.m. Friday AEST)